Tropical Animals XL Wall Sticker
Design: Atelier Mave & Gaea Creative Studio
3 Bees (9x8cm-18x16cm) / 4 Ladybugs (12x16cm)
1 owl (21x29cm)
1 Frog (12x22cm) / 1 Chameleon (30x25cm)
3 pcs Flowers (9x8cm)/3 pcs Stalk
1 Small tree (31x39cm)
9 Leaves (13x13cm-35x31cm)/ 8 Stalks
Note: It is not applied to the rough surface. It may lift on the edges of the wallpaper.
Our foils imported from Germany are 'removable'. It is very important that your walls have a clean surface and that your wall paint is not weak so that it does not lose its properties. Warming it up a little with the backing machine before removing it will help it to be inserted more easily. When removing, gently pull it backwards at an angle parallel to the wall. If you try to remove it quickly or if your wall paint is thin, wall paint may come with it. Attention.
Wall stickers cannot be returned due to rapid damage.
* The surfaces on which the material will be applied should be thoroughly cleaned and should not contain dust, oil or any impurities that may affect the adhesion of the material. Any visible contamination etc. on the application surface. If there is no factor, be sure to wipe it with a damp cloth and remove any possible dust.
* Make sure the surface is completely dry before applying.
* Make sure that there are no air bubbles under the material during the application.
* Make sure that all the material is plastered on the surface and that there is no contact at the edges.
* While removing the protection paper of the material and during application, be careful not to make too much hand contact with the adhesive surface in order not to reduce the stickiness.
* Newly painted surfaces must be dry for at least three weeks.
*The ink used has Greenguard certificates that protect indoor air quality and Greenguard Gold certificates that meet child health criteria.